SCRAM Continuous Alcohol Monitoring is a bracelet that combines 24/7 transdermal alcohol testing with optional house arrest monitoring in one device. Designed for high-risk, repeat DUI, drunk driving, and other alcohol offenders, the SCRAM system and program is the world’s most widely used and trusted 24/7 transdermal alcohol testing system on the market today.
- Standalone alcohol monitoring or CAM with home curfew monitoring at the flip of a switch
- Eliminates testing gaps—no ability to miss a test or drink around testing schedules
- Goes where the client goes—no transportation to a testing center
- Studies show CAM is most effective for offenders assessed with alcohol dependence or addiction
- Works well in conjunction with treatment to enforce compliance and better identify when intervention may be needed